- Since 1998, the Center has been concerned with development of infrastructure of the University information network. Now, the network is using the advanced-technology Gigabit Ethernet. The capacity of the link between the University and the Supreme Council of University was increased to 155 Mb/s.
- The network contains more than 8000 PCs and more than 64 computer servers. The Center is concerned with administrating and securing this network from risks and intrusions.
The Center has built and developed more than 20 software systems that serve the universities and institutions inside and outside Egypt. The systems manage financial affairs, employees, storehouses, students, libraries, scientific researches, documents archiving, hospitals, patients, quality of education and learning, and etc.
The Center continuously develops these systems and technically supports the users of the systems and introduces new software systems that cover new needs and activities pertaining to work of the universities and institutions.
- The Center created and administrates the website of Mansoura University since 1998. And in addition to this, the Center created tens of websites for faculties, hospitals, special units and centers, sectors, and etc., continuously develops them and technically supports who are responsible for managing the content of the websites.
- The Center is also responsible for printing the ID cards of students, employees and teaching staff members as well as providing the service for institutions outside the University.
- The Center provides a service for presentation on the display screen of the University such as conferences and main events of the University as well as showing commercial advertisements of other entities.