Building advanced network infrastructure to keep up with the demands of Information Age, especially supporting e-management systems.
- Designing, constructing, administrating, monitoring and maintaining University Information Center.
- Designing, constructing, administrating, monitoring and maintaining University Computer Network.
- No. of Computer Servers: 64 servers (113 virtual servers)
- Internet Connection Speed: 200 Mbps
- No. of Distribution Switches: 58
- No. of Access Switches: 536
- No. of Wireless Access Points: 462
- No. of Surveillance IP Camera: 512
- Total no. of PCs connected to the network: 8048
Services provided by the Network and Servers Department
Internet Connection – VOIP – Websites Hosting – DHCP – DNS – Network Security – SMS – Video Conference – E-mail – IP Camera Surveillance
- 5 Network and System Administrators
- 17 Network Engineers
- 17 Network Technician